12.05.2011

An Angel face in a crowded place

Yesterday as we passed by in a some kind of Circus show at a certain mall (Robinsons Place) featured on stage, me & luv-luv with Tita Elena & Tita Janet stopped by the crowd. And suddenly for a second, time went slow as someone caught our attention. At one glance I whispered on Luv: "Luv, kita ko gwapo naka puti! Sa kilid tu-o." (Luv, I saw a handsome guy in all white, just near in our right side.) The sad thing is there's a grill blocking our way to sit beside him. Yes, he was sitting inside & we we're like a bunch of fanatic non-VIP unfamiliar girls joining the crowd. We tried to go near him inch by inch, until we fin'lly got to his back, as desperate as we are, I took a picture of his back using my phone. (laughs). And here it is...


Just a kind of an ideal guy I want.
He's hands were obviously super "lady-ish", I bet he doesn't do a lot of chores.
He was wearing a clinical uniform; we are guessing he's a pharmacist or a nurse.
He's nose are so damn cute and
he had a white watch, just my favorite color.
And I think he looked like my ultimate CI crush-- Sir Mau.

So as the show was about to end, we thought that the host of the show was his girlfriend, just a little thought to be aware. But he suddenly stood up and walk as fast as he can (might be that he heard out giggles in his back) haha.. we attempted to stalk him, he was walking fast and then just one glance to find our Titas, and back to see where he is going as quickly as a second, he was already gone! He vanished like an angel and so we couldn't get over, he might be an angel sent from above. HAHA. So if you know or just recognize this back, would you be kind to inform us or just share a little fast facts about him? Lolers. I just wish he's not "orange-blooded" or my heart will break in to cute and tiny little pieces. hihihi...


here is a song I would want to offer him:

YOU'RE BEAUTIFUL by James Blunt

My life is brilliant.

My love is pure.
I saw an angel.
Of that I'm sure.
He smiled at me on the subway.
He was with another woman.
But I won't lose no sleep on that,
'Cause I've got a plan.

You're beautiful. You're beautiful.
You're beautiful, it's true.
I saw your face in a crowded place,
And I don't know what to do,
'Cause I'll never be with you.

Yeah, he caught my eye,
As we walked on by.
He could see from my face that I was,
Flying high,
And I don't think that I'll see him again,
But we shared a moment that will last till the end.

You're beautiful. You're beautiful.
You're beautiful, it's true.
I saw your face in a crowded place,
And I don't know what to do,
'Cause I'll never be with you.

You're beautiful. You're beautiful.
You're beautiful, it's true.
There must be an angel with a smile on his face,
When he thought up that I should be with you.
But it's time to face the truth,
I will never be with you.


No comments:

"A fashionable woman wears the clothes; a fashion victim lets the clothes wear her!" -Heidi Klum