8.30.2011

Sham in Wonderland






SPECIAL THANKS TO:
PHOTOGRAPHER:
Michael "Mikoy/Mikey" Baldoza
ORGANIZER:
Shelly Panes
THE BAND:
NongNang now it's IMAHINA
and
HAPPY 19th BIRTHDAY to:
JUSTHEL MARIE C. BACTUNG

I just turned 18 last 18th of June!
I had an ALICE in WONDERLAND theme. What's unique about my debut celebration was, I had double venue: first was at the pool side of El dorado Ice and second was to the "wonderland" which is inside the Grand ballroom. There was an alienated effects of light in the dark, a band of good-looking members(hambal nila) who instantly became my friends. During the intermission, one of my beloved besties Sheyme played the piano, and to top it all off I had Hatter and the White Rabbit mascots (pretty childish huh?)
I have a bunch of reasons why I agreed with my organizer to decide on this theme.
First it's unique and perhaps wonderful.
Second is, my sign represents Alice among the Disney Princesses.
Three is that Alice stands and fight on her own without a "Prince", she is her own knight. So, I think that's cool.
Four is that Alice is young, talkative and child at heart who is a lot like me.
Five is Alice believes in six impossible things before breakfast, and
Six is that I love the idea of having a wonderland environment.
I really appreciate Nang Shelly's creative ideas. T'was an epic night. It didn't end quite well, but it sure made me feel like I'm from the other dimension-- The Wonderland, my very own wonderland.

No comments:

"A fashionable woman wears the clothes; a fashion victim lets the clothes wear her!" -Heidi Klum