9.22.2011

An adventurous ride











Yesterday me and my girlfriends made time for bonding.

At about 12nn, Sheiradee text messaged me and Loren.
Me and Shei meet-up at Marymart mall, proceeded to Loren's house and found her napping and looking like a cute little piggy. haha.. I couldn't narrate everything but something happened to us that made our night a little "adventurous". It was due to a sudden "bankruptcy"that we had to run for help and contact available people we know.

Venues we went to: Marymart-- Loren's Place-- Robinson's Mall-- Rob's(Fun time)-- Plazuela-- Sm City Mall-- Plazuela-- Moon cafe... and WVSU-- home. HAHA

The people we would like to thank massively who saved us from being stranded are:

-Shei's second cousin's grandmother
-Ryan
-and clap clap most especially SIR DAVE. lmao

P.S. I actually skipped class yesterday. WAAA

"A fashionable woman wears the clothes; a fashion victim lets the clothes wear her!" -Heidi Klum