12.06.2011

I like to fly away: The trick of folding







My most favorite piece of this whole look is my blue-green floral-printed blazer my mama bought in California. The sleeves are actually long, so not to make it look wrong, folding the sleeves solved the problem. 


For my bottom: this pants have been in my cabinet for a long time because I thought it's already out of fashion, but I tried to fit it once more and it's actually still nice. I just have to fold the ends to make it look better.

I really love the bird pendant of the necklace. Birds symbolize freedom, but the bird is not flying, so maybe it's just a cute bird that symbolizes cuteness. What? lol never-mind.

Voila!vThe power of folding the edges of your large clothes and a touch of a bird pendant. I can now call it high-fashion.

"A fashionable woman wears the clothes; a fashion victim lets the clothes wear her!" -Heidi Klum