12.17.2011

Lazy-butt Smoker by Allan P. Vidal (my uncle)








First comes first, these photos are just for personal Art Photography purposes. I never smoke btw. ^^ 

These pictures are inspired by the photos I saw in Tumblr and Anne Curtis as a cover girl in ROUGE magazine's controversial shoot posing with a cigarette which I actually found awesome and artistic; just something new.

My uncle Allan P. Vidal took these shots before taking my breakfast because we both found my look as "shoot-worthy" the moment I went out of bed. lol And yes, I was wearing my pants when I fell asleep after changing my shirt & went straight to bed last night just as how it also relates on this theme for being lazy. 

P.S. I did brush my teeth before falling asleep, it's that just lose the energy to grab a pajama. lol

"A fashionable woman wears the clothes; a fashion victim lets the clothes wear her!" -Heidi Klum