12.18.2011

Now I know what I exactly want to be





These sketches are products of boredom during our boring classes. Sshh.. I hope our teachers wouldn't find out that I don't really note down her lessons. lol

I'm trying my best to organize my sketches since I've had tons from when I was younger and still had more time for this. Unfortunately, I don't know where some of my sketches were hidden anymore. College started occupying even my pastime for some extra activities until I have already forgotten where I've placed them. Some, I have seen in my random files and some are unknowingly missing. Hopefully, I'll be able to make sure these won't be misplaced.

CLASSIC
My favorites, Audrey Hepburn and Blair Waldorf (Leighton Meester). One similar thing I love about them is their wardrobe. As you may know, Classic theme is my thing and probably the reason why I adore Audrey Hepburn regardless of a how an inspiring person she is. She's like every girl's role model.

"A fashionable woman wears the clothes; a fashion victim lets the clothes wear her!" -Heidi Klum