10.25.2012

Day 1: University of San Agustin, College of Nursing educational tour starts today.

Ohh-- the sound of traffic in Manila. 
Am I a little weird? I adore the sound of noisy honks in traffic and the ear-splitting wheels of running-cars in Manila; it arouses my imaginative mind picturing the city lights and superstar billboards- alive, exciting, and colorful. 

I have fallen even more in love with Manila being educated by our very nice tourist guide more about the capital city of the Philippines.

This is experience is added to the list of one the most memorable days of my life.


I was able to rock my checkered top and over-all outfit of the day despite not having a satisfactory rest all the way from the plane. :)


Day 1:  Calamba, Laguna

We've visited the home of our country's Nationa hero, Dr. Jose Protacio Rizal.

















The mmonument is literally freaking large.


"A fashionable woman wears the clothes; a fashion victim lets the clothes wear her!" -Heidi Klum