10.13.2012

The Bagumbayan, Alimodian Vibe Documentation Project





It's another sunny day for us student nurses of University of San Agustin, College of Nursing to visit the community, and here are some of the moments I've captured during our duty.

These are my photography shots during our last day of duty in our community this semester. I've found a lot of fascinating views in Bagumabayan, Alimodian.

These pictures are for our group project to be passed as a scrapbook. I'm happy to be the one who was assigned for documenting our activities. I'm hoping that we'll get a good grade for this.

Coconuts
Animals
In community areas the cocks are the alarm clocks.



My beautiful groupmates



In USA-CN, we are required to bring our black pairs of slippers and black umbrellas.
It's sunny!


Tricycle.





Lensey's eyes.











Are we helping? lol


Slippers must be left outside the door.

Love is Service

I am your community nurse/photographer, Sham. :)
I hope you like them, Toodles for now!

"A fashionable woman wears the clothes; a fashion victim lets the clothes wear her!" -Heidi Klum