11.06.2012

Iloilo Designer's Week Day 1


 I had the chance to meet fellow Fashion Bloggers of our city during the first day of Iloilo Designers Week. Thanks to Em Trava for inviting us all. 

I never thought my little hobby would give me opportunities to meet larger groups of people in our city with the same interest as mine. 

Looking forward for future events and improved community.


 Thrilled to have this group picture taken with some of the most fashionable bloggers in Iloilo City.

L-R: Lexi Rivera, Mela Delfin, Em Trava, Dawn Torres, Sham Vidal(me), and Tisha September Arnaldo.

Doctor-to-be-fashion-blogger Mela Delfin looked rad in her outfit.
With Tisha September Arnaldo




We failed to attend the day two of IDW due to our university schedule. But we still have the rest of the days to attend. See you to those who are attending! :)

By the way. I might construct my page soon to look more fashion-blog worthy! I seem to have the most different kind of blog design than the other bloggers. :(



"A fashionable woman wears the clothes; a fashion victim lets the clothes wear her!" -Heidi Klum