2.11.2017

Pre-Valentines: Romantic Summer Look





Time flies, it has been years since I last made an update to my blog about fashion, so I'm here to catch you up with the latest styles from my closet. My style is still romantic and classic but a little more upgraded and mature. 

It's the valentine season and it's an essential to pull-off a romantic look while approaching summer. To those who will walk out the valentines day single, go ahead, girl! "No matter how you you feel, get up, dress up and show up". There are tons of people you could celebrate the season of love with you know, and you may never know who is waiting for you around the corner. You're not alone.

Fact: This was one of my ootds during my trip to Singapore.

I am a sucker for jumpsuits and people can tell looking at my past blog entries or lookbook (www.lookbook.nu/shamvidal), I got it from Forever 21.

The Burberry bag came from my mother in California.

The pair of white sandals are out in all leading SM Parisian stores that is perfect for travelling in a tropical country like Singapore, and it could go with anything you wear. 

A choker that completed the whole look is from the local accessories shop in our city called, Gorgeous (located at Robinsons Iloilo, Ledesma Street) 








No comments:

"A fashionable woman wears the clothes; a fashion victim lets the clothes wear her!" -Heidi Klum