3.07.2017

Palmolive Naturals White + Milk : iHeartPalmolive Live

What: Palmolive Naturals White + Milk Soap and Body Wast (#iHeartPalmolive) Event
When: March 3, 2017
Where: Aracama, The Fort Strip, BGC

I had a chance to meet my ultimate idol Heart Evangelista for the second time. Thanks to the Heartworld family, Palmolive Naturals and Viva Entertainment team, I was chosen as one of the girls to attend this event and was able to meet bloggers and the gorgeous ladies who are also in love with Heart.



The first time I met Heart was last October 2015 and I almost fainted with the disbelief of finally seeing her in person. Heart has been my number one idol since childhood and my family and friends could attest to that.

Being part of Heartworld gave me the opportunity to meet Heart and be able be recognized as her big fan. I also gained a lot of friends. Heartworld is Heart Evangelista's solid fan-club and has been in existence through the years.

Here is Heart sitting pretty with the fabulous host KA Antonio

Heart with Doctora Evangelista 
We all know Heart has a very marvelous glowing skin which makes her more dazzling and radiant.




Behind the Scene of the awesome "Sirs" for the Facebook Live






With the stunning Palmolive ambassadress Jonea Ani from Viva Modeling Agency


Of course, the moment wouldn't be fulfilling without a picture with my favorite.








Selfies with these gorgeous ladies: Sarah, Reese, Jonea and Cecile

This gorge Kim Nichole Baranda has definitely got her mom's genes.

No comments:

"A fashionable woman wears the clothes; a fashion victim lets the clothes wear her!" -Heidi Klum